Software Testing (QA/Quality Assurance)
This course is designed for beginners to kick start their careers as a professional black box mobile QA tester … …
This course is designed for beginners to kick start their careers as a professional black box mobile QA tester …
The course is taught and managed by Industry experts. Course is designed under their guidance and based on experience of what is required in the Industry (startup, medium size company or Enterprise).
– QA (Quality Assurance)
– QE (Quality Engineer)
– Black Box Tester
– Software Tester
– Concepts (Some basic concepts will be taught as part of class)
– If you are doubtful (can you take this class). Contact expert or coordinator (email@example.com)
– Your laptop with windows or mac
– Your smartphone, ideally access to both iPhone and Android (family members device that you can use to test)
What to expect:
– Reasonable level study (light weight)
– Doable with other jobs, family or studies
– On class study 3 hours per week on class with 1~3 hours of homework (self study)
– Total Sessions 16
– Mondays and Wednesdays (6:30pm – 7:15pm, break, 7:30pm – 8:15pm)
[estimate only: timing may change]
– How to test an App
– What is blackbox testing, grey testing or whitebox testing
– manual testing vs. automation testing
– What are common QA processes
– Common QA Tools (Trello, Jira and others)
… many other concepts covering almost all aspects of mobile QA testing
– PROJECT: Use one industry project and participate in complete life cycle for testing the App (work like real QA)
Course will also touch upon the fundamental concepts. Learn fundamental concepts of technology. These concepts are essentials and necessary for every mobile professional from beginner to expert.
Topics (small sample):
– How App installation work in iPhone or Android
– How developer release their App
– How to change settings of iPhone (or Android)
– What is the difference between Wifi, Cellular (3G, 4G, ….)
– How does mobile App talk to services
– What is services?
– How to test location based services?
… and many other general and specialized concepts
– Cupertino (19925 Stevens Creek Blvd, #100, Cupertino, CA)
– Gotomeeting (if needed)
No Reviews found for this course.